Sunday, April 5, 2009

Megan and Luke just finished a HUGE Musical Revue shown at the Regional Center in Bountiful. Their main parts (although they were in several different numbers) were in "Beauty and the Beast" where Megz played "Belle" and Luke played the part of "Gaston". All I can do is tell you how amazing it was (you'll have to check out the video sometime cause I definitely don't know how to post that). Luke was for sure the best "Gaston" I've ever seen - he was made to play that part - it was hilarious and Megan's reactions were perfect! 
Megan played the perfect "Belle"! She sang her songs soooooo beautifully I was in tears. The man who played the "Beast" was good too but really Megan and Luke stole the show! I would have posted more pics of this production but Bare's lap top would only let me do two at a time - bummer. Enjoy! 

No comments: