Monday, May 25, 2009

Memorial Day

I'm not sure what I'm doing wrong but I can't get my husbands laptop to download any of the pics he's taken over the past little while (the kids concerts - which are PLENTY, etc.) soooo I'm stuck with just another, plain PoSt! Boring! I want to SEE PICS! I'm sure it's something easy - I'm just not getting it! Anyshmoo - Happy Memorial Day to all! Yesterday Barry did the neatest thing for Sacrament Meeting - May's his month to conduct and he asked Bishop Maynard (a previous Bishop in our ward) to share a story about Memorial Day right before the Sacrament Hymn. It was soooo moving and then as we were singing the Hymn and partaking of the Bread and Water the Spirit was so very powerful! I'm so glad he did that because it really brought the focus sooo much on Christ and ALL he's done for us and then the talks were all on Christ. To say the least by the end of the 3 hour block I was a mess (it was also Barry's turn to do Sharing Time in the Primary and he did it on the Holy Ghost - ok, now I'm crying all over again just thinking about it). I'm so grateful for those who were willing to fight for our/my Freedoms! I LOVE living in the USA! I ALSO LOOOOOOVE my husband! He truly is such a thoughtful man and tries to do his very best in all he does. The people in our ward LOVE him so much because he loves and serves them. He's MINE!!!!!!!!!!!!! I'll try again later to post pics when someone with more knowledge can help me out. In the meanwhile love to all that read this (all four of you)! 

No comments: