Monday, September 21, 2009

Summer 2009

I'm late with posting this but here's out summer events. I've already posted some summer events earlier but no good pics - so here are the details along with the events)! It didn't feel like a summer because of how busy we were but none the less it happened during the summer. We LOVED spending so much time with our family however our kids asked their Dad if next summer we could just take a vacation. We've never done that before. We've taken trips but NOT vacations - we're always performing or something like that. We'll see - it's always fun performing but perhaps they have something to that whole relaxing thing. Love you kids!!!

3 comments:

Dixie Packer said...

thanks for sharing your blog lucie! it's great to see pictures of your family this summer.
love ya

Brook said...

Thanks Mom! I know this was not an easy task, but I loved seeing all the pictures (most I haven't seen at all before). My favorite is Daniel and Michael swinging Eliza. Thanks so much!!

Aunt Tiff said...

you guys were SUPER busy this summeer!! Can't believe that Barry has been graduated as long as I have been alive:) Sure do think the world of you two and your family!!